JUMP got the QUALITY LABEL by the Italian Erasmus National Agency for Youth
Youths 18 - 30 years old
Who runs the Corps?
The European Solidarity Corps is managed by the European Commission.
It is implemented on the ground by a variety of bodies:
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
National Agencies in each participating country
European Solidarity Corps resource centre.
THE ROLE OF JUMP
A new Programme, launched in 2018, on behalf of the Erasmus Plus Programme
How does it work?
The European Solidarity Corps funding is provided in the form of grants to organisations through call for proposals.
Young people wishing to engage in such activities need to register in the European Solidarity Corps portal. The European Solidarity Corps portal offers a place for those young people and organisations, holding a grant, to implement activities and to find each other.
Are you between 18 and 30 and looking for an opportunity to help the wider community, in Europe and beyond?
You could do this with funding and support from the European Solidarity Corps, which helps young people take part in projects that benefit communities, either abroad or in their own country.
These projects offer an inspiring and empowering experience, as well as the chance to bring change while developing your skills and competences.
So what can you do?
local Solidarity Projects
These can be in a wide range of fields – education and training, citizenship and democratic participation, environment and natural protection, migration, culture, and many others.
Since 2021, precisely from when the Italian Erasmus National Agency for Youth (ANG) published the final list of organizations that obtained the Quality Label for the next 3 years, JUMP is an organization with the capacity to develop ESC projects.
What does it mean?
It's a changing time, between the 2-year experimental Programme, launched in 2018 as a parallel sector in the process of reformation of the previous EVS European Voluntary Service. The era of EVS is finished but the budget is the same, under the Erasmus Plus bigger one, with new needs and targets in terms of numbers, quality and new priorities of the new EU Strategy. The period 2018 - 2020 has been a test and from 2021 the new ESC Programme will change.
In this still open transition moment (first 4 months 2021) JUMP can be an organization that:
- inform young people all over Europe and the world (Countries covered are much more than the EU Member States (https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity/countries-covered_en)
- recruit at local level young people who want to access the program, especially for the small scale local Solidarity Projects, acting as a facilitator senior for junior starters and informal groups
- network with other organizations in Europe more active in the field for future cooperation, to discover what they produced to improve the quality of the Programme, to support volunteers (online available tools)
- monitor open calls on the Youth Portal, in Facebook groups, in partners' social media channels and spread the voice to youths to access "opportunities" to join ongoing projects
- get in contact with the official bodies managing the Erasmus Plus Programme and catch from them the news, invitations for free events, webinars they organize to info, info-days useful to know more and promote new opportunities for the future
- follow the Italian Erasmus National Agency - especially the Web-Radio Network - ANGinRadio https://agenziagiovani.it/ang-inradio/chi-siamo/
At the time of opening the new calls 2021, JUMP has to be ready to project and submit projects.
- to send young people abroad
- to host young people abroad
- to network and develop new ideas on behalf of the Programme
Stay tuned and contact us: email@example.com
At EU level: https://europa.eu/youth/about-us_en
Eurodesk Europe: https://eurodesk.eu/
At Italian National Level
Erasmus Plus Programme, Italian National Agency in Florence: http://www.erasmusplus.it/
Erasmus National Agency for Youth in Rome: https://agenziagiovani.it/
Eurodesk Italy: https://www.eurodesk.it/