CULTURAL STUDIES IN BUSINESS
An Erasmus K203 Project started in 2018 in cooperation with 6 Universities, where JUMP is the only NGO of the consortium.
The JUMP team proposed the project thanks to the previous confrontation with the Eurocollege, a private university of Kumanovo in the North Republic of Macedonia. The idea of the project has been welcomed by La Sapienza University, which leads the project and together we are developing three innovative outputs among which a new proposal for a Master Degree Program, a long term Curriculum on Cultural Studies in Business.
Thanks to this project JUMP is developing expertise in the field of Higher Education at European level in the role of support to the general coordination of the project, in monitoring and evaluation and dissemination.
The main task has been the creation of the official website https://www.culturalstudiesinbusiness.org/ ,
updating daily contents with news, graphics, videos and other tools to promote and spread results assuring mainstreaming and a stronger external communication.
OTHER IMPORTANT EU PROJECTS
Since 2013 JUMP developed EU projects supported by different EU grants Programs.
The most important experiences have been
- SO-VET - Social Entrepreneurship as alternative for Young unemployed
- GREEN FINGERS to develop entrepreneurship competences in youths on organic farming
Actually JUMP is involved in new projects started in 2020
- GAMING as social skills learning tool, as partner of a Norwegian coordinator
(just online for COVID)
- Let's Teach Europe! European Heritage as a pedagogical and integration tool in adult education (postdated for COVID), as partner of a Polish language school
- Circular Economy Youth Leaders as partner of an NGO from Belgium
and is about to start the new adventure, as leader, in 2021 with a recently approved project titled M.O.T.H.E.R.
Mobility - Opportunity - Training for an Higher Employment Rate